The Hampton Inn is a near self-sufficient place for me while Randy works. We get to have breakfast together. I take an apple and peanut butter from breakfast back to the room to have for lunch. The gym gets a daily visit from me, a time I greatly enjoy. Ron at PT will be proud of me. The staff is all awesome, helpful, and friendly.
There are available water bottles everywhere in this hotel. And I mean everywhere. They put them in our room when they clean.
 |
| They are by the pool. |
 |
| They are in the gym. |
They are available at breakfast on the counter. When breakfast is done, they put them in the lobby refrigerator so cold bottled water is available any time of the day. The desk clerk even gave me a bottle of water while she went to get laundry detergent for me!
 |
| Breakfast area and preparing for customer appreciation |
 |
| Water bottles in the cooler in the lobby |
The Hampton also has customer appreciation weeknights from 6-8. They serve free drinks and snacks. Soda, beer, wine, and fresh baked cookies are available. Their white chocolate-macadamia nut cookies are the best. Tuesday evening they had lasagna and salad. Wednesday evening they served Pizza Hut pizza. Thursday was donuts in the morning. Fresh apples, bananas, and coffee are available around the clock. I like that there are healthier choices like fresh fruit and water and not just junk food.
Our room is actually a suite.
 |
| The living area has a couch, chair, TV, and desk. |
 |
| Notice the water bottle on the desk. |
 |
| The window looks out over the pool. |
 |
Continuing through the space there is a mini kitchen on the left featuring a microwave, sink, refrigerator, and of course a coffee pot. Pretty handy for keeping cold water or a snack easily within reach all day long.
 |
The king size bed is very comfortable, and it has five pillows. Oh, yeah!! |
I would definitely stay here again and hope I get to. |
No comments:
Post a Comment