Monday, June 13, 2011

Vacay Day 2

Randy and I choose rental cars in different manners.  Being the logical person that he is, Randy looks for roomy, large cars that are usually white.  I, on the other hand, choose a car by its color.  This trip, Randy surprised me and chose a blue Mazda!  It’s cute and brand new.  Thank you, Sweetheart.


Being with Randy on his trips is one of my favorite things to do.  This morning we had breakfast together before Randy left for work.  I spent some time in the awesome gym here at the hotel.  I want a stationary bike like this one.  The treadmills, bike, and elliptical all have attached tv’s.  It’s cool in the room, and water is provided.


During the afternoon, I worked on my online class work.  I took an online photo editing class.  It was fun and I learned some new things I can teach my students.

After work we had dinner at the biggest Golden Corral I’ve ever seen.  The food, especially, veggies, was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment