Daniel is in the Jazz Band at school this year. They had a concert last night. Randy and I both agreed this was the best concert we've been to out of all the high school concerts we've attended.
Daniel has a solo in Vertigo and a duet in Steppin' Up. I hope you enjoy the music as much as we did. No, I'm not being biased. The concert really was awesome!
Poteet's Jazz Band is a student-organized group of the best of the best musicians. This year's band was organized by Senior Drew Frauman. He is the sax player with the solo in Misty. That young man is going to go far with his musical career.
That's great! I love the solo! I remember when he first got that trumpet and didn't have a clue about it. Joe showed him a couple of things and he said, "That looks hard." And look at him now, making it look easy!
ReplyDeletePam
Great job Daniel!!!!!!! You have come a long way musically! For the rest of us, we'd better get in as inaugural members of the DJW Fan Club. Daniel was signing autographs after the concert. :)
ReplyDeleteRandy