Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break Day 5 - Pamper Me Day

Thursday was Sarah's birthday.  In celebration of that occasion 23 years ago, I had a Pamper Me day.  Daniel and I started the morning doing laundry and going shopping for jeans for him.  Being the good son that he is, he drove me around all day.

I got my nails done at Prestige Nails.  Yelp came in handy in finding good places to go.


From Prestige, Daniel drove me to Massage Envy for a facial and Swedish massage.  While I was being pampered he went to the Dollar Store and read a book.  I'm very blessed to have such good children.

Needless to say, my Pamper Me Day was pretty awesome.  We ended it with dinner at Stalla's Greek Grill and Deli.

We planned to get a head start on packing when we got back to the hotel.  I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone reading this that all three of us just kicked back and chilled until bedtime.  One more post and you're at the end of our Spring Break vacation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment