Monday, January 9, 2012

Smart Phones

Last month I invested in an iPhone.  I'm really liking it.  The App Store is exploring a forest of technology one tiny leaf at a time.

After having my phone for a month, Randy made the leap into the iPhone hemisphere, too.  Thank goodness we had Daniel James for setup and instruction for both of us.  There's no better teacher of technological devices than a teenager.  :)

Probably the most fun thing we discovered is Words With Friends.  It's a remote scrabble type game.  We have games going with each other, Andrew, Heather, Meredith, Steve, Sarah, and Daniel James.  I also have a few games going with other friends.

Randy's first phone call on his new iPhone...talking to his parents.

Words With Friends early in the game
Words With Friends at the end of a game


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Julia and Daniel and I can make a phone call and send a text. Haha!

    Welcome to the 21st century of intelligent phones.

    Randy

    ReplyDelete