After leaving Johnny and Dian's, Randy hooked up my new TV. It works well and has a great picture.
Then we went to the Christmas Eve Candlelight service at our church. Our church is beautiful. We were married there. It's even more breath-taking decorated for Christmas. The service was a joyful, yet emotional service. The music was amazing.
After church we went to dinner at PF Chang's where Eli works. She was our server, and the food was delicious.
Randy and I ended our impromptu date night with a walk through a deserted Northpark Mall. It was quiet except for the Christmas music and two families we saw also walking around. The mall was decorated with Santa village buildings and lit Christmas trees. It was beautiful.
These trees and fountain are outside the Dillard's. When I was just out of high school I worked just inside those glass doors at the perfume counter when it was Joske's. :)
 |
| I love the shiny floors that reflect the festive lights. |
 |
| Little duck pond in the mall |
 |
| Puppet theater |
 |
| Red poinsettias, green leafy plants, and white orchids |
 |
| View inside Santa's house |
 |
| Santa's house from the outside |
I didn't know you worked at North Park.
ReplyDeleteDeb