Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Stops in Austin

Before we left on Sunday, Randy, Daniel, and I went to see the turtle pond on campus.  That's one of my favorite parts of the UT campus.

Little baby turtles

Pretty pigeon by the turtle pond
Lots and lots of turtles

From there, Daniel and I visited the Co-op.  Daniel had never seen so much Longhorn stuff in one place.  Of course, I could spend hours there and come out broke.  LOL!  We did pretty well this trip.  

Notice 6'3" Daniel at the bottom of the picture
Bevo had a graduation gown, too
Love this picture...

After our shopping excursion, Randy, Daniel, and I had lunch at my favorite Austin restaurant, Veggie Heaven.  Then Randy and I took three kids (Eli, Deborah, and Daniel) and headed to Dallas.

Vegetable ried rice - Randy's usual choice
#17 Hawaiian luau -  doesn't get any better
Open Sesame - sesame noodles - pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment