Saturday, May 8, 2010

For Mother's Day...

I am very blessed and proud to have "Mom" attached to my name.

25 years ago, I became a mother. In the excitement of this new little person in my life, I had no idea how much my life would be effected or how much love my heart would hold.

Two years later, along came a second little person to call me Mom. I learned as a mother, I could love two children as much as I did one. My heart grew.

Another two years following, a third little person arrived to call me Mom. Watching my girls grow from little ones into the women they are today brings tears of joy to my eyes.

I love my daughters to a point of it being indescribable.

But, the story doesn't end there. Six years after my third child was born, the girls got a baby brother. I didn't think it was possible to spread my love to a fourth child. But my heart grew more love, and I experienced the bond between a mother and her son.

Now, 25 years from the first little one calling me "Mom" all four "little ones" are taller than I am. :)

Eli, Deborah, Sarah, and Daniel ~ Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be "Mom."

I love you always and forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment