Thank you so much! I have not done anything I want to for Daniel. I love him so much and pray for him every day. Thank you for sharing again! love, Cheryl
I know. Isn't it awesome. I'm hoping tomorrow's game will have nicer weather and I can get a good video without the wind noise and a lady in a plaid hat standing in front of me. :)
Thank you so much! I have not done anything I want to for Daniel. I love him so much and pray for him every day.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing again! love, Cheryl
I can watch this over and over!!
ReplyDeletelove you Cheryl C.
I know. Isn't it awesome. I'm hoping tomorrow's game will have nicer weather and I can get a good video without the wind noise and a lady in a plaid hat standing in front of me. :)
ReplyDelete