Saturday, May 19, 2012

Emma Visit

Randy and I got to keep Emma on Saturday before Mother's Day.  As we always do, the day was a super busy one.  We started off baking homemade pizza.  Emma loves to cook.  It was delicious, too.



Emma and I made a Mother's Day Present for Meredith.  It involved pictures, purple paint, and emma's hands.  We had a great time.  




The poem on around her handprint says, "Here's a little handprint, just so you can recall, exactly how my fingers looked when I was very small."    



When Meredith and Steve arrived to pick Emma up she was so excited she grabbed the present and opened it before Meredith had a chance to realize what was happening!  :)



Daniel came by to visit and play with Emma.



And of course, we watched a lot of Mickey Mouse, Blues Clues, and watched Emma dance and sing.




No comments:

Post a Comment