Sunday, July 31, 2011

More Emma

Randy and I had the great privilege of watching Emma today for Meredith and Steve to go visit with some friends.  We had a blast!!  Having her around is pure joy.

Among our activities today were a new farm that makes animal noises, a picnic in the living room floor, more episodes of Blue's Clues and Mickey Mouse than I care to count, a nap, cooking dinner for the whole crew, Emma helping me cook and unpack groceries, and lots and lots of time just watching the little miracle of Emma.  (Can you tell Randy and I are happy to be grandparents?!)

Major cuteness!

Silly girl!

In the garden with Grandy and Collin

"I see you!"

Picnic in the living room

Brushing her teeth after lunch

The expression says it all

Cooking brownies for Daddy

Stir in a circle

Three generations

Water Baby

Wearing her orange halo to the pool

Swimming!!

Adorable!

Playing with sticks to throw in the water and find

Awww....

Mommy and Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment