Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tyler Azalea Trail

Last weekend, Randy, Daniel, and I took a day off and went to Tyler to see the azaleas.  Daniel and Randy drove and we had Wendy's on the way.  The scenery was beautiful.  Just getting out of town for a few hours was refreshing.







My favorite picture
Black petunias
Yellow and pink petunias
My two favorite men

Watering the flowers was fun.

We called this turtle shell plant.
Very tall trees

Daniel taking a picture of me taking a picture of him taking a picture of me.

:)  :)  :)



Black and lime green petunias
Watering cans at the well in someone's backyard
The well was lots of fun.



That's some fancy landscape.

A bottle tree


2 comments:

  1. guess I should have posted my previous comment here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew what you meant. I'm actually considering making a book of the Azalea Trail.

    ReplyDelete