Monday, January 31: Hi 57°, Lo 44°, 0.39 in. precip
Day #1
Tuesday, February 1: Hi 42°, Lo 16°, 0.10 in. precip, winter storm, schools closed
| Good thing Maggie is strong. The winds are strong. |
| That's ice on the sidewalk and the street. |
| So glad I didn't have to drive on the ice. |
| Icy! |
| It was actually 8am, not 6am. The top numbers are outdoors. The second row is indoors. |
Day #2
Wednesday, February 2: Hi 23°, Lo 14°, 0 in. precip, schools closed
| Chunks of ice that fell off the roof |
| Ice on the garden plants. We still had/have Brussels sprouts and lettuce growing. I'm not going out to check on them. |
| Collin's not fond of the ice. He crunches when he walks out. |
| No more precip, so no new ice, still slick. |
| Icy sidewalk |
| Yes, that's 64 degrees inside, also 8am, not 6am. |
So what you ask, have I been doing. Well, between naps, I've watched a little TV, spent some time on the computer, and fell asleep trying to do school work. LOL!
Thursday, February 3: Predicted Hi 26°, Lo 23°, schools closed
Friday, February 4: Predicted Hi 31°, Lo 24°, 5" of snow, schools closed
Saturday, February 5: Predicted Hi 48°, Lo 33°
Sunday, February 6: Predicted Hi 53°, Lo 31°, warming up just in time for the Super Bowl at Cowboys Stadium
Thanks for pictures. I was hoping that you would post some. You do such a wonderful job of chronicalling things around the house and with the family. Really good pictures of the new driver, too.
ReplyDeleteRandy
Chronicles of John Peter Way:
ReplyDeleteThe Ice Storm
Deb