After the movie we went to dinner at Jalapeno Tree Mexican restaurant. I had spinach enchiladas with sour cream sauce and a glass of Sangria. Next time I know to get cheese sauce on the side. The sour cream was too much. Randy had a bunch of stuff with meat in it and a blue raspberry margarita. :) Seriously, he had a tamale, enchiladas, and a puff taco. One of his sauces was tequila cream sauce. He said it was good.
Just for fun, I decided I wanted a sopaipilla. I was expecting at most a 3" square sopaipilla sprinkled with powdered sugar and honey on the side. Instead, this is what we were served. Are you ready for this?
keep scrolling...
keep scrolling...
keep scrolling...
But, it was delicious! Thanks, Sweetheart, for a wonderful date night.

The perfect evening - Great movie, great food and the best company!!!!!
ReplyDeleteRandy