Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas Day!

Christmas Eve night we had Sarah, Deborah, Daniel, and Daniel spend the night.  It's night like this that we got this house for, to fill it up with family, kids, and laughter.


Christmas morning my dad, brother Bennett, Eli, and boyfriend Josh came over.  Finally the whole family together.  I never knew I wanted a big family until I had it. As the kids grow up (too quickly) the times we're all together are growing fewer and more precious.


Our traditional family Christmas begins with breakfast of scrambled eggs by Daniel Scott, hash browns, fruit, biscuits, and bacon followed by stockings and presents before the kids go their merry ways.  Christmas morning is my favorite day of the whole year.  




For the moment, I leave you with this little glimpse into our wonderful family and the promise of more to come.

4 comments:

  1. Great group picture! These particpants look a lot different from the days of the famous "totem pole" picture.

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha and pictures nowadays are a lot BETTER than the totem pole days!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I like the totem pole picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The totem pole days were epic.

    ReplyDelete