Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Decisions, Decisions.....

Last month on Mother's Day, I received the great honor of winning a contest for a photo shoot with a fantastic local photographer, Wallflower Photography. We've got a day to get the whole family together, now the question is... where to take the pictures? What do you think of these four possibilities? Read on and leave a comment or three or four. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Paschall Park and City Lake Park are Mesquite Parks and Recreation parks. The city does a great job at providing beautiful, pleasant places for residents to have fun.

MISD Centennial Park is a small park built by Mesquite ISD in 2001 in honor of the 100th anniversary of the beginning of Mesquite Schools. Being a teacher in Mesquite of 25 years, of course this one is special to me. Look for the brick with my four kids' names on it.

The fourth location is "downtown" Mesquite. It is the section of "old" Mesquite near where I grew up, also known as The Square. Ah, the memories of watching rodeo parades circle around that square.


2 comments:

  1. I really don't care where the picts are. Any of the 4 would be good. It's cool to have it in Mesquite where there's lots of stories. If I have to vote, my first thought is Paschall Park. And what do you want us to wear? Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, Deb! I thought doing it in Mesquite where there are lots of stories was pretty neat, too. I'm wearing black and turquoise. Anything that coordinates is fine. I'm thinking bring guitars, too. May not use them, but would be nice to have in case.

    ReplyDelete