Sunday, February 21, 2010

Skype

I LOVE Skype. Love, love, love it! I just got to video chat with Sarah for over an hour. She was typical Sarah... multi-tasking... or easily distracted. :)

She was getting ready to go for coffee with friends. We visited while she was putting on her makeup using the computer monitor as a mirror. She carried the computer through her room so I could see it. I even got to meet her host mom! Very sweet lady named Indu who enthusiastically invited me to come to India and hang out with her and Sarah. :) So sweet. She said, "I will wait for you."

Yesterday evening Randy and I went to Cheryl and Lea's for dinner and visiting. I was able to put the pictures and videos on their computer from Lynette's memorial service. I also set up Skype for them. Cheryl (Sarah's Godmother) got to talk to Sarah for 40 minutes last night after we left.

Skype is truly a wonderful thing! :)

2 comments:

  1. Josh talks to his dad on Skype a lot. It really freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does it freak you out? I think it's cool. Collin sings for Sarah on Skype.

    ReplyDelete