Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family Is A Wonderful Thing

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day. In the morning I got the "gray washed right out of my hair." :) In the afternoon Andrew (Randy's son) and Heather (fiancee) came over to celebrate Andrew's 25th birthday. We had a great time. Andrew seemed to be a bit surprised at the decorations, balloons, and cake with his name on it. We watched Duplicity. (That movie is confusing.) Then we ordered pizza... always a crowd-pleaser at our house.

I picked up my dad and "Little" Daniel. Deborah and "Big" Daniel came over. We ate more pizza and some pattypan squash Deborah cooked. We enjoyed the evening visiting and watching Texas beat Tech.

True story.... this morning I had an email in my box advertising t-shirts: Texas over Tech 34-24. guess I don't need to check the score now.

No comments:

Post a Comment